5 Tips from the Students on How to Conserve Water
1. Eat more vegetables and whole foods. Meats and processed foods require more water to produce, so consider meatless Mondays!
2. Cut down on your water use. Try turning off the faucet while brushing your teeth and in between washing dishes.
3. Use less water outdoors. Try watering during the cooler times of day or at night. Also, consider landscaping that does not use grass.
4. Save energy and water! Electricity uses water in production, so turn off and unplug any electrical appliances that are not in use. You will save money on your electric and water bills.
5. Change your buying habits. Reduce, reuse, and recycle in order to save water.